BUSINESS MANAGMENT CRASH COURSE
Spoken language : English
Language course material : English & Dutch versions available
A one day course in which you will learn the basics of starting and running a company or changing it’s course.
This one-day program is for people who..
- hesitate to study business administration or management and first want to get “a taste”
- work as a professional and want to get more familiar with the tactics of an organization
- have ambitions to start a business or apply for a management position
By the end of the day you will have general knowledge and practical tools according to the following topics:
- How to make or review a business plan and follow up
- How to develop or review a business strategy
- How to develop or review the current marketing goals
- Organizational structures and how to figure out what works
- Management- and leadership styles, and why they (don’t) work
- General knowledge about the following management fields: HR management, Change Management, Operations Management, Process Management, Performance management, Account Management/Sales & Marketing, International Business Management